Line Array Speaker SR-A12
Designed by the engineering team responsible for TOA’s highly acclaimed “Z-Drive” processed speaker systems, the SR-A Series Mid-Size Line Arrays feature TOA’s proprietary “Sync-Drive” horn technology (pat. pending) to provide a uniform, high frequency sound field offering excellent sound clarity and minimal interference. Mid-high modules include the SR-A12L (long-throw) and the SR-A12S (short-throw) each with dual compression drivers and 12″ low frequency driver. The SR-A18 subwoofer module features a heavy duty 18″ low frequency driver rated at 720 Watts continuous power handling. Along with weather resistant models and multiple mounting hardware options, the SR-A Series Line Arrays are backed with a five year product warranty.
- Designed for wide bandwidth response – These compact and powerful 2-way modular speaker units can be used in multiple configurations as required to deliver greater output power with a more extended frequency response.
- High-performance driver units – Each Type A Series speaker module contains a 30cm (12″) low frequency unit and a high-frequency horn attached to two compression drivers for greater output.
- Wavefront control – The horn incorporates a proprietary phase wavefront control throat that functions to obtain the best possible performance from the high frequency drivers.
- Adjustable sound coverage – Type A Series provides two speaker configurations designed for specific coverage characteristics, each having a different taper. The 5-degree taper is for effectively transmitting sound over distance while the 15-degree taper is optimized for excellent short range coverage.
- Simple maintenance – Maintenance and servicing are made easier on the Type A Series to suit it for permanent installations. All driver replacement is possible from the speaker’s rear, a simple and speedy procedure.
- SR-A12L Long-throw enclosure (5°V x 90°H)
- SR-A12S Short-throw enclosure (15°V x 90°H) Components:
- Dual compression drivers
- 12″ low frequency driver
- Power handling:
- 450 W (LF), 180 W (HF)
- SR-A18B Subwoofer
- 18″ low frequency
- Power handling: 720 W
- Five year warranty